why i haven't blogged...
this past week my friends audrey and lovelynn have been visiting...this is us in the airport as they arrived. i have just put blogging and emailing on hold trying to cherish every moment they're here. i will post more pictures later about our adventures, but it has been a great blessing to have them here. needless to say, i will be very sad to see them go.


2 Comments:
Good times. By the way nice tan.
ps. I like the pictures, keep em coming....
Alisa!! I miss you!!! You do look great with that tan! :)
Hey - Audrey and Lovelynn from Seattle?? How FUN!! I wish I could come and visit - but based on all this adoption, moving and everything, I just know that I won't be able to!! :(
Let's have a pretend visit!! :)
Love you soooo much!
~Missy Bennett
Post a Comment
<< Home