it's on like donkey kong...
So the first three days of April are a blast! On April Fools everyone gets really into tricking one another. We played a joke on Victoria (above) and went to her house as a team to "pray for her healing" after her sister said she was really sick (trying to fool us). The next day everyone tries to sneak tails on one another....see the picture of Toshiba. And today... the best of all the days... everyone runs around throwing flour at each other. Sus and I got Roy, Joe's friend, after he declared war on US yesterday with a water fight. Then Victoria, Ewings, and I got each other in the clinic. Roy, Joe, Sus, and I kept our battle going until the team that's visiting (a YOUTH team of all things) complained that we were bad examples... ha ha. Whoops.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home