Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Attack of the Scorpions

Okay, okay... so the scorpions are not attacking us. But we have found 5 IN the building we live in in the past couple of weeks. This is coming from me not having EVER seen a scorpion in real life. Those things are feisty. And quick. When threatened they flip their long tails up and swing like crazy. Joe (our live-in expert on many things) says these scorpions are not deadly but they WILL hurt and make you sick. This picture was taken TODAY in our medical clinic! Scott was brave enough to provide a scale for this picture... it isn't as big as other ones we've found. Deirdre found it just chillin on the floor-- I know it's just a matter of time until I find one in my room which will be directly followed by me packing my bags ;) Just kidding... I'd much rather find a scorpion than a snake. Then I'd really lose it. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home