2nd baby "catch"
meet Katie and brand-new baby boy Devon (pronounced De-won)...and even though she just had him... she's SMILING! This is Katie's 3rd child and she is 19 years old. She called me as I was on my way to Bible Study in her community, Bentley Bay, and said she thought she was in labor. By the time I arrived she was having contractions every 2 minutes and the head was RIGHT there!
So... for the second time here on Helene... as the islanders say it, I caught another baby! They are starting to think I am trained for this or something, which I am working hard to correct. But praise GOD... she was super strong and delivered him perfectly!
Katie never yelled out in pain, and she pushed him out in 15 minutes. He was wide-eyed and ready to nurse right away... my work was minimal!
look at the little angel! he is so cute. however you may notice it looks like i just ran a marathon...
that's bc the women here believe babies need to be born in dark rooms with all the windows shut. well let me tell you... in 90 degree heat, that is VERY hot.





2 Comments:
you sooooo wrong kaydie is not 19 she is 22. so next time you want to put something about a person on the net put the real thing. this is all you stupid mission people does is lie about helene people just to get money, and we are totally sick of that okay so stop it,
alisa stop being a bitch just becuase no helene man didnt want to fuck u that make u grumpy anytime i see u again ill kikt ur ass all u all did was steal helene money so talk about that bitch
Post a Comment
<< Home